$25 Application Fee
You can pay with a Debit or Credit Card, or PayPal account.
Please carefully read the following information before you fill out the application.
1. Only one (1) application per family. All individuals attending camp with the family unit need to be included on the same form.
2. On the application, each member attending camp is considered a ‘camper.’ Each person attending must complete a camper information page.
3. ONLY SUBMIT ONE APPLICATION. If any changes or additions are needed after submission, they MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information will then be corrected or added to the form.
4. Please be advised that the application review committee may request additional information. As some of these things may take time to acquire, we suggest you get them together now in case they are needed. If requested, you will have 14 days to provide Camp Attitude with one or more of the following:
a. Letter from your Doctor or PT explaining the full extent of your child with special needs’ diagnosis
b. Letter from your Doctor or PT explaining how your child with special needs can benefit from Camp Attitude’s summer program.
c. A copy of your child with special needs’ IEP.
5. By completing an application, your family is not guaranteed a week of camp. All applications will go through the review committee, after which we will inform you if your application is accepted. Please be advised that the application review committee may request additional information even after your application has been accepted. We reserve the right to remove approval if we deem that requirements for camp have not been met.
6. Please have the following information gathered before you click the link below as you may only complete one application and it is time sensitive once you begin.
a. Names and birthdates of all you are requesting to attend camp in your family unit.
b. Names and phone numbers for two (2) Emergency Contacts. These must be individuals that will not be attending camp with you.
c. Names and phone numbers for the doctor of each person attending.
d. Decide on three (3) camp weeks to indicate your family unit’s preference.
e. Allergies, medications currently taking, surgeries, and medical procedures in the past 12 months for each person attending.