Camp Attitude is a not-for-profit 501.c3 organization that depends upon the generosity of individuals, foundations, and corporations who believe, along with us, that adults and children with mental and physical challenges deserve to experience the affirming fun, restoration and inspiration a summer camp experience brings. No investment yields greater returns than the investment you make in the life of a child.
For information about investment opportunities, click on a tab below.
HOW CAN I BE INVOLVED?
MAKE A DREAM COME TRUE!
At Camp Attitude we strive to provide new and unique opportunities to campers with special needs. Our activities are adapted and accommodations are made to meet their needs and make it possible for them to do things they have never done before!
Our most current capital campaign is raising funds for the Pavilion addition. This building will be used for our indoor seating for meals. Our next capital expenditures include improvement projects to add some additional staff bunkhouses/meeting rooms and our big improvement of a Camp Lodge. Please consider making a difference in the life of a camper through the capital campaign by donating now through the link on the bottom of the page.
In the natural course of life at a camp that is ministry-based, there are one-time needs that are just a bit larger than the budget allows. Anywhere from supplies to building materials to volunteer work groups. Maybe you have access to some of these items and can get them in a cost-effective manner and benefit our program.
If you would like to donate any of these items OR the money to purchase any of these items, please contact us at email@example.com
You can drop off your donations to:
45829 S. Santiam Hwy
Foster, Oregon 97345
Camp Attitude operates under an annual budget focused entirely on camp operations (general and administrative) and program expenses. Just over 60% of our funding comes from contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporations. The remaining 40% is from volunteer fees, merchandise sales, retreats and miscellaneous income.
If you would like to help be a part of Camp Attitude please feel free to contact us!
P O Box 207
Foster, Or 97345
For specific questions about donations, please contact us at 541-401-1052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org